Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sandra Bullock Receives The Troops Choice Award

Back on form: Sandra Bullock receives the Troops Choice Award onstage during Spike TV's 4th Annual Guys Choice Awards held at Sony Studios in Culver City, California. Photo from The Daily Mail

Sandra Bullock Jokes About "Personal Life" During Surprise Appearance -- US Magazine

Sandra Bullock made her first public appearance since her highly publicized split with Jesse James Saturday, accepting "Troops Choice" Award for Entertainer of the Year at Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards in Los Angeles.

"Let's be honest here, just for a moment. We're all going to be honest, right?" she began. "Did I win this for being entertainer of the year, or did I win this because of the spectacular I.E.D. [improvised explosive device] explosion that became my personal life?"

Read more ....

My Comment: She would certainly get my vote.

No comments: