Who Was The White Jihadi? Algerian Forces Find 'Two Canadians And At Least One Frenchman' Among Bodies Of Gas Plant Gunmen -- Daily Mail
* Canadian passports found on badly burned bodies of two insurgents
* One Frenchman among the terrorists, say Algerian judicial sources
* Algerian PM says 37 foreign hostages from eight countries had died
* Total death toll of captives and hostage-takers has risen to 89
* Cameron says repatriation of dead Brits 'top priority' but may take time
* Some of the gunmen 'given short-term contracts by the oil and gas giant'
* Attackers 'arrived in cars painted in colours of Algerian state energy firm'
* Group threatens further attacks unless France ends assault on Mali rebels
* William Hague denies intervention in Libya had fuelled extremism in region
Westerners including two Canadians and possibly a Frenchman were among the Al Qaeda terrorists responsible for the bloody Algerian hostage crisis, it was claimed today.
Algerian special forces discovered the bodies at the In Amenas facility, where the hostage death toll was thought to have risen to at least 57 today, including up to six Britons.
At least 35 heavily armed Al Qaeda operatives were killed, while five were today being interrogated by officials in the North African country.
Read more ....
More News On Algeria's Hostage Crisis
Canadian 'co-ordinated' terrorist attack, says Algerian PM – live updates -- The Guardian
Algerian PM: 48 killed in gas plant attack -- Al Jazeera
Inside job, 2 Canadian militants, bomb experts: Algeria describes how Islamists drove mayhem -- Washington Post/AP
Algeria: Two Canadians among hostage takers, prime minister says -- L.A. Times
Death toll in gas plant hostage siege hits 37, including 2 more Americans, officials say -- FOX News
Algerian Prime Minister Says at Least 37 Foreigners Dead in Siege -- New York Times
Algeria raises death toll of foreign hostages at gas complex; 3 said to be Americans -- Washington Post
Thirty-seven foreigners die at Algeria gas plant, seven missing: PM -- Reuters
Count of hostage deaths in Algeria standoff rises to 37, prime minister says -- CNN
Two Canadians among militants at Saharan gas plant: Algerian PM -- CTV
Gunmen Planned to Move Hostages After Gas Blast -- Bloomberg Businessweek
Algeria hostage crisis: Country by country -- BBC
No start-up date for Algeria hostage gas plant-operators -- Reuters
Algeria's response to the hostage crisis raises serious questions -- John Sweeny, The Guardian