Sunday, January 20, 2013

Editor's Note

Injured my back in a skiing accident on Saturday. I am in pain, but it could have been worse. Blogging will be light today.

Update 12:00 EST: Must travel back to Montreal for a complete checkup. My back is killing me and the resort (Mont Tremblant) does not want to take any chances ... and I have been having problems focusing. No surprise .... I've been reminded more than once by the people here on what happened to this actress when she had her accident here in 2009.

Blogging will return late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Update 22:00 EST: I must now come to the sad realization that I do not ski (and never will be able to ski) like the great Jean-Claude Killy. :(

Doctor's prognosis .... do not ski for the next few weeks (yeah right).

1 comment:

Bruce89 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.