Interview: Prince Harry talked to Sky News after he arrived home at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire
'It Was A Hell Of An Experience': Harry Arrives Back In Britain After Afghanistan Tour Amid Backlash Over Casual Talk Of Killing Enemy -- Daily Mail
* Scotland Yard reviewing protection for Prince, 28, after candid admission
* Spent four months on deployment at Helmand province in Afghanistan
* Apache co-pilot gunner has been on post-deployment at a military base
* Landed at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire on a regular personnel flight
* Says on his last day a seven-year-old girl was shot down by insurgents
Prince Harry tonight admitted he 'doesn't know what normal is anymore' after arriving back in the UK from his second tour of Afghanistan.
The Apache co-pilot gunner has been on post-deployment 'decompression' at a British military base in Akrotiri, Cyprus, since leaving Helmand province on Monday night.
Harry landed at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire on a regular personnel flight but did not travel on with his unit, 662 Squadron, 3 Regiment Army Air Corps, to their base in Wattisham, Suffolk.
Read more ....
My Comment: I am not surprised that Scotland Yard is now reviewing protection for the Prince .... these fears are justified.