Five Prison Officers Suspended After Lee Rigby Murder Suspect Michael Adebolajo Loses Two Teeth 'In Melee' At Belmarsh High-Security Wing -- Daily Mail
* Several officers 'called in to help after Adebolajo began acting violently'
* He was injured during subsequent melee in prison's high-security wing
* Officers are suspended on full pay pending the results of an investigation
* Prison Officers' Association 'angry' at Ministry of Justice
* Says the officers deny any wrongdoing and used 'approved techniques'
Five prison officers have been suspended over an alleged assault on one of the men accused of killing Fusilier Lee Rigby in Woolwich.
The men were suspended from their duties from top-security Belmarsh Prison, after Michael Adebolajo, 28, lost two teeth during an alleged attack three days ago.
Adebolajo was injured while he was being restrained by several officers when he refused to obey their instructions according to prison sources.
It is understood that five officers have to be on hand when Adebolajo leaves his cell.
Four of the officers were suspended on Thursday, while the fifth was suspended yesterday. All of the officers are on full pay pending the results of the investigation.
Read more ....
My Comment: This murder suspect is a homicidal maniac .... it is not hard to predict that he will always be a problem case for the prison authorities.