Saturday, May 28, 2016

This Is How Russia Is Preparing For World War III

Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu provided details of Russia's latest snap exercise at the National Defence Control Centre in Moscow on 16 March Source: Russian MoD

Russia Insider: How Russia Is Preparing for WWIII

I have recently posted a piece in which I tried to debunk a few popular myths about modern warfare. Judging by many comments which I received in response to this post, I have to say that the myths in question are still alive and well and that I clearly failed to convince many readers. What I propose to do today, is to look at what Russia is really doing in response to the growing threat from the West. But first, I have to set the context or, more accurately, re-set the context in which Russia is operating. Let’s begin by looking at the AngloZionist policies towards Russia.

Read more ....

WNU Editor: A must read. To give you a heads up on what is in it ....

.... Russians are very afraid of war and they will go out of their way to avoid it. But they are also ready for war. This is a uniquely Russian cultural feature which the West has misread an innumerable number of time over the past 1000 years or so. Over and over again have the Europeans attacked Russia only to find themselves into a fight they would never have imagined, even in their worst nightmares. This is why the Russians like to say that “Russia never starts wars, she only ends them”.

Hat Tip RRH for this link.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

The AngloZionists!

That being said, he's not wrong about our war mentality. I think it is much more pronounced after WW2 though. WW2 shaped the foreign policy mentality of the entire elite to this day in a way that is impossible to overstate.

War News Updates Editor said...

Yeah I know Daniel .... I would not have used the term AngloZionist .... but a lot of old timers in Russia see the world like this.