Daily Mail: 'This is war:' Donald Trump quickly seizes on 'horrific' Nice Bastille Day attack and says if elected president, he will ask Congress for declaration of war on ISIS
* Donald Trump quickly seized on reports of another deadly attack in France
* He took to Twitter to say: 'When will we learn? It is only getting worse'
* The billionaire said 'it's about time' Obama used the term 'radical Islam'
* If elected, he said he would ask Congress for declaration of war on ISIS
* He also used the opportunity to reiterate his plan on banning people from 'terrorist nations' from entering the United States
* Mogul says he has canceled his VP announcement scheduled for Friday
* At least 80 people were killed after a truck plowed into a crowd in Nice
* Truck reportedly mounted curb at 40mph, hitting those watching fireworks
* WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT
Donald Trump said if elected president, he would declare war on the Islamic State - hours after quickly seizing on horrific reports of another deadly attack in France to ask his Twitter followers: 'When will we learn?'
Trump was responding to reports that 80 people had been killed and more than 100 injured when a truck carrying weapons and hand grenades plowed into people celebrating Bastille Day in Nice on Thursday evening.
Read more ....
More News On Donald Trump's Reaction To The Nice Attack
Trump postpones VP announcement, citing France attacks -- AP
Trump says he is delaying VP announcement due to truck attack in France -- FOX News
Donald Trump Postpones Vice President Announcement After Nice, France Attack -- Time
Donald Trump Postpones VP Announcement Due to Deadly 'Attack' in Nice -- ABC News
Trump postpones VP announcement, citing 'horrible attack' in Nice, France -- Politico
Trump Wants Declaration of War Against Terrorists -- VOA
Trump after Nice, France massacre: "Here we go again" -- CBS
Trump: Obama Has to Finally Admit Radical Islam Is The Cause; "We Have To Be Very Tight With Our Borders" -- RCP