Police and rescue workers stand at the scene after two assailants had taken five people hostage in the church at Saint-Etienne-du -Rouvray near Rouen in Normandy, France, July 26, 2016. REUTERS/Steve Bonet
Daily Mail: Revealed: ISIS butcher, 19, was a convicted French terrorist who had fled to Syria twice and was fitted with an electronic tag - but it let him free to roam in the mornings
* One terrorists left to join Islamic State in Syria in 2015 but was arrested
* After a short trial in France the 19-year-old was jailed for terrorist offences
* Terrorist was released in France on March 2 this year with an electronic tag
* Conditions allowed him to be unsupervised between 8.30am and 12.30pm
* Jaques Hamel 86, was 'beheaded' after the terrorist took him hostage
* Among the five hostages was a nun, who is fighting for her life in hospital
One of the two ISIS knifemen who stormed a church to behead a French priest was a convicted terrorist and was meant to be living with his parents with an electronic tag.
The pair took the 86-year-old priest, two nuns and two parishioners hostage at the church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray near Rouen in Normandy during morning mass at 9.45am, killing the priest and critically injuring another hostage.
One of the terrorists, a 19-year-old Frenchman who lived close to the church, is said to have tried to leave for Syria twice to try and join Islamic State, but he was arrested.
Read more ....
WNU Editor: And people wonder why French President Hollande's poll numbers are in the toilet.