Daily Mail: Grinning Obama JOKES during statement on Munich carnage as he shifts gears to say he'll miss daughter Malia when she leaves the nest for college
* President Obama briefed law enforcement Friday afternoon on the unfolding mass-murder in Munich, Germany
* He noted how terrorism undermines people's freedoms and lifestyles in the absence of good law enforcement
* Then Obama wisecracked about daughter Malia leaving the nest for college, drawing laughter from the entire room
* Unfazed, he shifted gears back to the somber subject matter
* Obama had held a joint press conference with Mexico's president, one hour before the Munich carnage began, criticizing Donald Trump for exaggerating terrorism threats
As news reports of a gun massacre in Munich crossed the Atlantic Ocean on Friday, the President of the United States was cracking jokes.
Barack Obama delivered a brief update to reporters at the White House about the still-unfolding shooting rampage that left the German city on lockdown.
Eight are confirmed dead, and 10 injured.
Read more ....
Update #1: Trump sends prayers to those affected by Munich attack (Politico)
Update #2: Clinton monitoring 'horrific situation' in Munich (Politico)
WNU Editor: Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton responded properly to this massacre. As for President Obama .... I let the above video speak for itself.