Clinton's medical history – and her tendency to keep personal and medical information far from view – is coming in for new scrutiny following revelations that the candidate got diagnosed with pneumonia Friday
* Clinton suffered her first blood clot in 1998 while she was First Lady and experienced a second incident in 2009
* She suffered a concussion after falling in her home in 2013 near the end of her tenure as secretary of state
* Her doctors say she has deep vein thrombosis, which can lead to clotting in leg veins
* She suffered a blood clot in her brain in December 2011 and takes blood thinners to treat her condition
* She has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism
* Broke her elbow, as spokesman warned it would crimp her texting
* Clinton collapsed when she left a 9/11 ceremony early on Sunday. Her office finally revealed she has pneumonia
* Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon says Clinton plans to release more medical records this week as criticism mounts
Hillary Clinton's medical history – and her tendency to keep personal and medical information far from view – is coming in for new scrutiny following revelations that the candidate got diagnosed with pneumonia Friday in advance of her stumble in New York.
Clinton's stumble, caught on camera Sunday after she had to leave Sept. 11th anniversary memorial services after about an hour and a half, was the latest in a line of health spats that have made it into the news during her career.
Read more ....
WNU Editor: Both campaigns have promised to release their medical records .... but the focus is on Hillary Clinton. Interestingly .... much of her medical history is already known.