Daily Mail: Jimmy Fallon vs Trump's hair: Tonight Show host persuades The Donald to let him mess up his famous hairdo on national television
* Donald Trump's famous hair was wildly mussed up when he appeared on Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show on Thursday
* Fallon asked Trump if he could do one silly thing with him since he could be president the next time he appears on the show
* Audience roared as the Republican nominee pondered the bizarre request but he ultimately agreed
* While Trump is known for being sensitive about his hair, he smiled throughout the hilarious ordeal
* During Thursday's show, Trump repeated his comments that he does not want a moderator at the debates
* He also complained that critics of Today show host Matt Lauer are 'trying to game the system'
Donald Trump's famous hair was wildly mussed up when he appeared on Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show on Thursday.
The talk-show host closed his segment with Trump by asking if he could do one silly thing with him since he could be president the next time he appears on the show.
'I'm not liking the sound of this,' Trump said before Fallon asked if he could mess his hair up.
The audience roared as the Republican nominee pondered the bizarre request but he ultimately agreed.
Read more ....
WNU Editor: I actually watched the show last night .... and I found it entertaining (I did not expect any hard questions). I am also not surprised that Hillary Clinton's supporters are not happy .... Jimmy Fallon did something that is not easy to do .... he humanised Donald Trump.
More News On Jimmy Fallon Messing Up Donald Trump's Hair
Trump on 'Tonight Show' With Fallon: Talks His Health, Media Gaming the System, Putin, Debating Clinton -- Real Clear Politics
Donald Trump lets Jimmy Fallon mess up his hair on late-night TV -- CBS
WATCH: Donald Trump Debunks Wig Rumors By Letting Jimmy Fallon Mess Up His Hair on Tonight Show -- people
Fallon faces social media backlash after Trump interview -- AP
The Embarrassment of Jimmy Fallon -- David Sims, The Atlantic
Twitter rages at Jimmy Fallon after playful muss of Trump's hair -- CNet
Trump’s Tonight Show triumph -- Thomas Lifson, American Thinker