Saturday, October 22, 2016

Editor's Note

The girl friend's basement is flooded (it looks like the sump-pump broke). So much for my day off where I can catch up on stuff. Must rush out to see what I can do (fortunately I am good at plumbing) .... blogging will return when I get back .... and I have no idea on when that will be.

Update Sunday 12:40 AM EST: One thing I learned from my dad is to never buy property that has a high risk of being flooded .... a lesson that the GF sadly learned today. Fortunately her basement is bare-bones  .... so the damage is minimal .... but we are doing a major clean-up right now. Unfortunately this clean-up is going to take a while. I hope to get back to blogging late Sunday afternoon or evening.

Update Sunday 21:20 EST: I am back. Blogging will return within the hour, Sighhh .... and this was suppose to be a quiet weekend. Blogging. Reading. Emailing and talking to friends. Maybe watching a hockey game at a sports bar with a few friends. It is amazing how a GF can turn your entire life upside down with just one phone call.

8 comments:

Bob Huntley said...

Your girlfriend lives in a sub?

Anonymous said...

everyone should always do GF job first. u r doing correctly :)

Crutch00 said...

Hasn't your Gf's basement flooded before?

War News Updates Editor said...

This is the 3rd time in 12 years.

Jac said...

Good luck and no panic, we are patient.

RRH said...

Yeesh. Nasty job.

May be time to get a back up pump that kicks on at "high high" level.

RRH said...

http://russia-insider.com/en/history/soviet-internyet/ri17155

Editor,

I believe you will find this very interesting.

RRH said...


He is the Sultan of smack.

https://southfront.org/erdogan-mosul-and-aleppo-belong-to-turks-video/