Real Clear Politics: Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"
Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
Read more ....
Update #1: FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation now 'a very high priority,' sources say (FOX News)
Update #2: Secret Recordings Fueled FBI Feud in Clinton Probe (WSJ)
WNU Editor: These reports are just rumours .... no one can confirm if these reports are true .... and no one will. But .... if you want to push a campaign that would suppress the other candidate's vote .... this is how it is done. As to the election itself .... there is definitely a shift right now .... that even a liberal Democrat friend of mine in Virginia is now telling me via through an email this morning that Trump has a chance to win Virginia. Virginia?!?!?!?! My friend is still going to vote for Hillary Clinton .... but he is definitely not enthusiastic with his candidate, and his vote will be more anti-Trump and not pro-Clinton. But if Virginia turns Red ... which I still doubt .... but if Trump comes close to winning Virginia it will mean that he will win the Presidency.
Update #3: There are now reports that U.S. Department of Justice has been stonewalling this investigation for over a year now (see the WSJ report above). If true .... this is a huge story by itself. On a side note, if I was a Bernie Sanders supporter .... this is one more reason to be fuming.