Daily Mail: All is forgiven? Trump and Romney have a 'warm' discussion as they dine on frog legs at three-Michelin star restaurant in New York amid rumors Mitt will be named secretary of state
* Trump is giving Romney a second look for secretary of state before he makes an appointment to the high-profile cabinet position
* He met with Romney and Reince Priebus for dinner at Jean-Georges, a French eatery near Central Park on Tuesday night
* CNN's Jim Acosta was in the restaurant and said the men were 'talking warmly but were very animated during their discussion'
* Trump interviewed Tennessee lawmaker Bob Corker, chairman of the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee, this afternoon
* Yesterday Trump met with former CIA Director David Petraeus; Rudy Giuliani is still in the running, too
President-elect Donald Trump met with Mitt Romney and Reince Priebus for dinner in New York City as the incoming commander-in-chief decides who will become his secretary of state.
This is the second time Romney and Trump have met since the election. Trump has been considering Romney for the prominent spot in his cabinet despite the former Massachusetts governor being one of Trump’s biggest critics in the GOP.
The three men arrived at Jean-Georges, a French eatery near Central Park, around 7.30pm on Tuesday.
Read more ....
Update #1: Romney gushes over Trump after posh dinner (Politico)
Update #2: Mitt Romney’s stunning 180 on Donald Trump (Aaron Blake, Washington Post)
WNU Editor: I see a lot of sucking up from Mitt Romney in this video. As to why is President-Elect Donald Trump even bothering with him .... this may explain it .... Why Trump is courting Romney for the State Department (Thomas Lifson, American Thinker).