Sunday, February 5, 2017

At Least The Soviet Press Knew That They Were Lying


The Daily Wire: LIST: 24 Pieces of MSM Fake News in 5 Days

The original plan was to compile a list of the national media's Fake News only as needed -- but no more often than once a week. Unfortunately, our MSM has done so much lying in the last 5 days, I started to worry that I could lose track. Simply put, the last few days have been a fire hose of Fake News.

Read everything below, and then try to make an argument that Steve Bannon isn't 100% correct about the national media being the opposition party.

Read more ....

Update: The Press Eunuchs Rattling Their Cups (Clarice Feldman, American Thinker).

WNU Editor: The Daily Wire's list from last week is here.This is why I try my best to use multiple news sources from different countries when it comes to news stories that interest me. You just cannot trust the press anymore, and my only hope is that from the multiple media sources that I use there is some truth that can be found.

On a side note that illustrates why we should be skeptical of the press , my Aussie readers are telling me that there is more to the Trump - Turnbull story than what the U.S. media is reporting .... “How is it playing out in Australia?” (Catallaxy Files). Hat tip to Dave for this story.

1 comment:

Jay Farquharson said...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Wire

It's nice to see 1984 being used as a user manual, not a novel.