Daily Mail: Russian spy ship RETURNS to the east coast: Intelligence vessel spotted 20 miles from a US Navy submarine base in Georgia just one month after it 'loitered' near a Connecticut facility
* The SSV-175 Viktor Leonov was sighted about 20 miles off the coast of Georgia
* The Russian spy vessel was near the US Navay submarine base at King's Bay
* Officials believe the boat will dock in Jamaica early next month
* As a result, it is expected the ship will travel up and down the coast once more
* Same boat was seen 'loitering' near a Connecticut submarine base last month
A Russian spy ship has been spotted just miles from a US Navy base on the east coast for the second time in a month.
The SSV-175 Viktor Leonov was sighted about 20 miles south of the US submarine base at King’s Bay, Georgia, officials said on Wednesday.
The spy vessel, which is known as an AGI (Auxiliary, General Intelligence) trawler, is scheduled to dock in Jamaica next month, CBS News reports.
As a result, the network claims US officials are expecting the Russian boat to 'make one more run up and down the coast' before sailing
for the island nation south of Cuba.
Read more ....
More News On Russian Spy Ship Back Off The U.S. Coast Near A Major Submarine Base
Russian spy ship returns off U.S. coast, near sub base -- CBS news
Russian spy ship spotted back off US coast -- FOX News
Russian spy ship again visits U.S. east coast -- UPI
Russian Spy Ship Back on East Coast but Making No Waves in Washington -- NBC News
Russian Spy Ship Viktor Leonov Off the Coast of Georgia: Report -- Epoch Times
Russian spy vessel spotted off US East Coast for second time in a month -- International Business Times
Russian Spy Ship Detected Again in Int'l Waters Off US East Coast - Reports -- Sputnik