Saturday, April 22, 2017

Editor's Note


WNU Editor: Just a small plug here for another website that I have been involved with for a very long time. It has nothing to do with war, defense, military, or international politics. It is a free ebook library with about 20,000 ebooks. I started this with a business partner after 9/11 (our response to that day .... free ebooks and education .... not war) ....  and I have been told it is the second oldest ebook library website on the web (Gutenberg is the oldest). I will be updating/editing/correcting/adding 20,000 more ebooks/and modernising the site (after renovating my home this is now my next big project) .... but fear not .... it will not impact my posting on War News Updates nor my travel plans later this summer. But for the moment, everyone's support by simply visiting this site will be appreciated.

The link to the site is here .... Bookyards

2 comments:

mlacix said...

I'm looking forward to the changes on Bookyards. Also I just noticed that the background image you have, it's a list of Hungarian books.

James said...

It is worth it.