Saturday, May 13, 2017

Editor's Note

Update 20:36 EST: I have changed the settings on posting comments back to normal. My hope is that these span attacks will stop.

16:05 EST: I am getting hit with another spam attack. I have had to change (again) the settings for users who wish to comment. I am sorry to do this ..... but I have no choice. Luckily .... I was in front of my computer when this started 5 minutes ago .... so I have been able to stop it in its tracks. I will keep these settings for the next day or two.

Update: This is the nonsense that is now hitting the comments section of WNU.

[War News Updates] New comment on Israeli Report Criticizes Netanyahu, Military Lead....

eyad ammar has left a new comment on your post "Israeli Report Criticizes Netanyahu, Military Lead...":

شركات نقل عفش ونظافة ومكافحة حشرات
شركات تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
شركات تنظيف بالطائف

Update #2: What I did is not working. I have had to deactivate the comments thread. I am beyond pissed off.

No comments: