Friday, June 9, 2017

Is The U.S. Media Making People Angry And Dissatisfied?


Washington Examiner: Grrr 59% say news media make them angry, dissatisfied

Nearly six in 10 Americans are upset with the news media, claiming in a new poll that it makes them angry and dissatisfied.

A new Quinnipiac poll asked this question:

"I am going to mention four phrases and ask you which one best describes how you feel about the job the news media has been doing covering American politics. Do you feel enthusiastic, satisfied but not enthusiastic, dissatisfied but not angry, or angry?"

Enthusiastic: 10%
Satisfied: 30%
Dissatisfied: 33%
Angry: 26%
Who to blame? President Trump, of course.

Quinnipiac said that a majority believe that Trump has helped to change attitudes about the media for the worse:

Read more ....

WNU Editor: I can only speak for myself .... and in my case when I watch the mainstream media I am only laughing. And when I want a real laugh .... I just go to YouTube and watch last year's U.S. election coverage from the major networks around 6:00 PM .... where they are all predicting a massive Hillary Clinton landslide .... to 9:00 PM where all I saw was doom and gloom. And they blame Trump for all of this?

3 comments:

James said...

https://youtu.be/XsYJyVEUaC4

TWN said...

Funny but sad.

Anonymous said...

Yes, watching the news is like watching SNL, laughable at best, no one really has any idea what they are talking about down to the smallest local stories...pathetic!