Daily Mail: Hundreds of millions of dollars from hotels, golf courses and resorts, a vast property empire - and The Art of The Deal is making a fortune again: Trump officially declares his billions but NOT his taxes
* Two years to the day since he announced he was running for president, Trump voluntarily declares vast income - a total of $635,387,903 in just ONE YEAR
* He declared assets worth AT LEAST $2.27 BILLION - $2,279,040,000 and the figure could be higher as many are listed as more than $50 million
* Official declaration to the Office of Government Ethics did not have to be published until May 2018
* 98 page form shows how his hotels, resorts and golf clubs - including ones he has used since joining the White House - are making huge amounts of cash
* He quit 565 separate company appointments when he assumed office, many of them relating to business abroad
* Melania's income was zero for the year declared but she has up to $5 million in New York real estate
* Trump declared borrowing in mortgages of at least $500 million on a series of properties - including two on Trump National Doral and two on Trump Park Avenue
* He said his triplex penthouse at the top of Trump Tower was worth at least $50 million
President Trump outlined his vast wealth in a 98-page official declaration published late Friday afternoon - presenting an eye-popping list of assets and income which makes him by far the wealthiest man in politics.
His income alone in the year to April 2017 was up to $635,387,903. DailyMail.com used the upper amount he declared, as many of the incomes are in bands.
And he declared assets which totaled at least $2,279,040,000 in value. Many were declared as above $50 million and the form has no requirement to be more precise.
But it said nothing about how much tax he paid, despite months of calls for him to come clean on how much - or little - he handed over to the IRS.
Read more ....
WNU Editor: He is worth far more than what I had thought. And as for his real estate holdings .... IMHO .... they are being undervalued.I would definitely like to know what is in his tax form .... but on the campaign trail he was very clear that he was going to keep that private. I hope that with time he will change his opinion. On a side note ... I may have missed it but I did not see his plane on the form.
More News On President Trump Officially Declaring His Wealth
Trump’s Businesses Show Mixed Returns During Campaign and Presidency -- NYT
Trump financial disclosure details income and finances -- CBS/AP
Trump retains assets worth at least $1.4 billion, new disclosure shows -- Washington Post
Trump reports assets of at least $1.4 billion in financial disclosure -- Politico
Trump earns $598M as Mar-a-Lago profits spike -- The Hill
Trump Discloses Multimillion-Dollar Income in Latest Filing -- Bloomberg
Trump Owes Lenders at Least $315 Million, Disclosure Shows -- US News and World Report
Make America Rain Again: Trump’s White House Run Made Him Richer -- Daily Beast
US ethics office releases Trump financial disclosure forms -- RT