Thursday, October 19, 2017

North Korean Military Officials Watch ‘Morning Joe’ For News On President Trump And North Korea



The Hill: NBC News correspondent: Senior North Korean officials watch 'Morning Joe'

NBC News correspondent Kier Simmons landed a rare interview with a North Korean military official on Thursday and learned that officials in the communist country watch "Morning Joe" specifically for reports and discussions about their country.

Simmons appeared on the MSNBC show Thursday from the border of North and South Korea to share his recent conversation with a North Korean lieutenant colonel that included his belief that President Trump is "mentally ill" and that his country could prevail over the U.S. in war.

“He quite plainly said he believes President Trump is mentally ill,” Simmons told "Morning Joe" co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough. “And he was unequivocal in saying he believes North Korea could win a war with America.”

Read more ....

Update: NBC News Correspondent: North Korean Military Officials Watch ‘Morning Joe,’ Believe Trump Is ‘Mentally Ill’ (Washington Free Beacon).

WNU Editor: If Morning Joe was my source for news on America every day .... I would also believe that President Trump was mentally ill/corrupt/illegitimate/about to be impeached/has no public support/is a racist/a misogynist/evil/etc.. And that America is a divided country that is being torn apart because of race/economic inequality/and war. Truth be told .... this NBC reporter is being played by these North Korean officials. They may watch Morning Joe .... but they watch and monitor hundreds of other outlets .... and maybe even WNU (I have a program that monitors where people are coming from when they visit this blog, and sometimes I have a visitor or two from North Korea).

7 comments:

fazman said...

So win, is B.Poster from Moscow? ;)

Jon said...

LOL B.Poster wishes he was in Moscow

Jon said...

Snowden poster n all LMFAO

James said...

This in a nutshell is how the DC media view themselves, extraordinary self regard.

Anonymous said...

snark from the know-it-alls... North Korea monitors all stations, including Fox...though some commenting here watch only Fox

fred said...

Useful to remind readers here that Joe is and was and remains a conservative, longing, it seems, for true conservatism, the sort of thing that the Weekly Standard and George Wills believes in and which seems out of step with the current GOP

B.Poster said...

I'm from Moscow. I wish I was in Moscow. What?!!? Very respectfully such statements are downright silly.

I am actually from Conroe, TX a large town about 40 miles north of Houston and have lived in this area most of my life. Now you know where I am and where I am from.

I think I have suggested that I think my country's foreign policies may be a bit off. At every stage I have tried to offer constructive critique and either jokingly or not my patriotism and loyalties are questioned because I express doubts as to the sensibilities of some of the things we are doing.:-) Such is like. I am going to try and reinvent myself here and have a sense of humor.:-)