Sunday, June 24, 2018

North Korea Is Erasing Its Anti-US Propaganda


New York Post: North Korea erasing most anti-US propaganda

Nix the nuclear warheads, cue the doves.

The North Korean government is erasing much of its anti-U.S. propaganda following dictator Kim Jong-un’s forays onto the world stage.

Gone are the posters depicting the U.S. as a “rotten, diseased, pirate nation” and promising “merciless revenge” on American forces for an imagined attack on the totalitarian country.

In their place are cheery messages touting praising the prospects for Korean reunification and the declaration Kim signed in April with South Korean President Moon Jae-in promising “lasting peace,” according to reports.

Read more ....

WNU Editor: A prediction. If things go well, these propaganda posters will be collector items in 20 years. I should know. I have hundreds of real and genuine Soviet posters going back to the revolution (what can I say, my dad was a collector). And what I can get for them on eBay is nuts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be quite a collection you have, down here we have the Antiques Road show, always love when they have war posters appraised.

Roger Smith said...


Display them on your site! What a piece of history.

Anonymous said...

Trolls will again say this is no big deal and cnn not reporting on it is no big deal and they will call trump a nazi. It's just insane. I really think cnn is the worst network I've ever watched. And I'm not even American (I'm a EU citizen)..but I can tell from my friends what this network and its constant name calling does. .the left has become insane and dogmatic to a level it's dangerous. But in their eyes, Trump and trump supporters are villains. I really want a few of these liars fired --after-- Mueller finished his investigation. But of course that will never happen. It's sickening whets going on in the US and I'm afraid that something similar could happen in my country.. we have similar lefties who do never believe you and repeat Tealing points like lemmings and bathe in a stew of self-righteousness and ignorance while getting away with the most vile name calling and sometimes lies

Mike Feldhake said...

MAGA!!

Anonymous said...

Maga indeed. As a European it's refreshing to watch these hypocrites on the left not having anything to offer but outrage acting...I'm so glad that the old US (my way or the highway) is back. .All these latte sipping pussies on the left who want to let in any immigrant is just outrageous. And I say that as a top-university graduate who'd come to the US the legal way. This is the way it should be. Did you read the story behind the 2 year old girl on the cover of time mag? Cnn and the left portray trump as this heartless person while it is the woman who was heartless. .she didn't even tell her husband and didn't say a proper goodbye. She did it -according to him - for a better job (but everything "was fine" back home in their place. .for that - more money, more makeup etc- she risks the life of their youngest daughter. .clearly an anchor baby situation and I would put a mark in that lady''s file that she acted beyond reckless to go to the US)..no word of course on cnn about this (well other than the lies of course)..how the "news" anchors at cnn can live with themselves is beyond me. I know they get paid millions, but I would never sell myself nor my country like this..it's. .I lack words

Dave Goldstein said...

I have one Russian Air Force poster but I lost it in my garage somewhere. It's great, not worth anything.