Thursday, January 16, 2020

Editor's Note

Sorry for the light blogging. Events in Russia for the past two days has taken me away from what I usually do. Been on the phone with family and friends that I know in Russia. Been on two Moscow radio shows since yesterday who want to know what is my opinion on President Putin's decision to fire PM Medvedev and to change the constitution. Assessing what are the business risks for some people that I know who have large investments in Russia. Etc., etc. etc.. Blogging should be back to normal tomorrow. And as to what is happening in Russia. To say that President Putin surprised everyone is understatement. Case in point. Even Mikhail Mishustin was shocked when he learned that he was going to be Putin's Prime Minister.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but earlier you said this of no importance...we sense a tone of urgency in this comment

War News Updates Editor said...

No urgency. Just concern on what is happening.

Adam said...

Fantastic blog. Probably my number one daily read.