Tuesday, June 2, 2020

No One Is Protesting Anymore. We Are Now Witnessing Low-Level Urban Warfare In America's Major Cities





WNU Editor: I have spent the past two hours checking twitter feeds on the violence that is gripping America right now. The above is just a small sample of what I have been seeing. And what do I see? No one is protesting any more. This is urban warfare. I am now seeing a lot of people determined to overthrow/destroy the U.S. system, and they are getting a lot of support from celebrities, organizations, some in the media, and political leaders. My prediction. Gun violence has been minimal for the past week. I do not expect that to continue if this nationwide violence in America's major cities continue.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OCRUMBOGATE.

Anonymous said...

This is a police riot.

Comrade Xi must declare no-fly zones of major American cities and provide arms to the rebels. We call on the CCP to aid in the struggle against fascist American police state thugs.

DinoB325 said...

Any person caught aiding these Antifa Punks should be held for treason....politicians (Biden!!) and the media included

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/sav_says_/status/1267477546888769537

Burning all the possessions of a homeless vet and then posing for selfies in front of him as he freaks out about losing what little he owned is absolutely peak 2020.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jRkjF9pLu6zKp2EEw2/giphy.gif

Anonymous said...

White Supremacist Group Identity Evropa Posed as Antifa on Twitter and Called For Looting and Violence
Twitter announced Monday that it had suspended the account.

Mike Feldhake said...

WNU Editor; your drunk from all the violence on Media. From my perspective, life goes on pretty normal here, south of St Louis city. People act normal, have normal conversations, are nice to others, no violence. All your looking at is inner city crap where dumb people have decided to rail against normalcy, dumb WHITE and BLACK people being stupid. Funny thing; it’s the BLUE areas where these are being fueled - that’s should tell us everything! Vote RED - MAGA!

Anonymous said...

9:02
"White Supremacist Group Identity Evropa Posed as Antifa on Twitter "

Maybe it is a false flag by the Left

Maybe it is as you say. But you take Identity Evropa out of it and to still have just as many cities being burnt by Antifa.

It would be like saying the SLovenianas are cuasing all the damage during Operation Barabarossa not the NAZIS

Don't worry 9:02. I will go 4 chan, script kiddy or contact the feds for starters.

I live in a multiracial family and Leftist shits like you are ruining America.

War News Updates Editor said...

Mike,
Unfortunately what the world is seeing are U.S. cities burning, even though 95% of the rest of America moves on with life. That 5% (or lower) is what the world now perceives, and it will have geopolitical consequences.

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Living around a 2nd or 3rd tier city and we had 2 groups of 60 cars meet up at Walmart parking lots on both side of the river and cause trouble.

10 years ago we had black youths blocking streets in city neighborhoods. Didn't have anything to do expect meander in the street. If you slowed to 5 miles an hour or less and waited a few minutes for them to part they wouldn't and of course they would ht you car if you honked or try to slowly creep through. We are not talking about playing a game of ball on the street being interrupted. Just meandering and loitering.

About 5 years ago they ambushed police at a dumpster fire in a cul de sac.

About 2 years ago some Lefty (ies) took it upon themselves to go on a spray painting spree along a river walk and paint "Eat the rich". That was another larger river city upstream of you.

I at the same time understand the anger and am baffled by it. You got to a community college and you can find a job make in 25,000 to 30,000. Marry someone who does the same and you will make 50,0000 to 100,000.

Community college is cheap. If you are poor, the government will pay. There are programs like UPWARD BOUND. So I don't understand it. And I have little sympathy or patience.

fazman said...

Clown

Anonymous said...

Who is the clown Fazman?

Anonymous said...

Upward Bound is a federally funded educational program within the United States. The program is one of a cluster of programs now referred to as TRiO, all of which owe their existence to the federal Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 and the Higher Education Act of 1965.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upward_Bound

www2.ed.gov/programs/trioupbound/index.html#:~:text=The%20program%20provides%20opportunities%20for,parent%20holds%20a%20bachelor%27s%20degree.

jimbrown said...

Why should the rioters stop if no one is arrested?

They are taking their guidance from the Dems' elites who are corrupt and above the law.

This death spiral has to end now.