Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Prince William And Prince Harry Must Be Allowed To Fight For Real



'Prince William And Prince Harry Must Be Allowed To Fight For Real,' Says Simon Weston -- The Telegraph

Prince William and Prince Harry must be allowed to wear 'genuine' medals, says Simon Weston

Simon Weston, the former British Army soldier who became an inspiration after surviving severe burns during the Falklands conflict, has called for Prince William and Prince Harry to be allowed to win "genuine" medals for themselves in conflict zones.

"I would love for them to have medals on their chests that they genuinely earned," Weston, 49, tells Mandrake. "Harry earned his and he gives his brother hell about it. I asked William about it when I met him – I've only ever met them once – and he said: 'Oh the ginger minger.' That's what he called him.

Read more ....

My Comment
: I doubt that Prince William will ever see real combat .... but it appears that Prince Harry wants to go .... and if the war continues in Libya for another year, I would not be surprised to see him there .... or (again) in Afghanistan.

No comments: