Monday, February 6, 2012

A Graphic Video That Illustrates The Human Misery That Is Happening In Syria Today



My Comment: Because this blog covers wars and conflicts .... I have had my share of seeing videos and pictures of the dead and injured. Fortunately .... there is something about me that enables me to tune it out, and that I can easily move on to next story and/or issue that I am focused on. But because I know that others are not like me, I have made it a rule that I do not post these videos .... I let the story and my comments paint the picture. But the above video impacted me on the brutality of what is happening in Syria today .... and .... believe it or not .... this is the "sanitized" video. There are more videos from this same hospital that are just too horrible to post.

Am I angry .... you betcha.

Assad and his supporters will lose this conflict, and they will be brought to justice. But before that happens we can only expect more carnage and destruction .... and videos of children wondering what did they do to deserve this.

Update: Too graphic for the internet: Shocking footage of children caught up in Syria violence -- The Telegraph

No comments: