Thursday, June 7, 2012

Heart-Melting Moment Daisy The Beagle Welcomed Back Her Soldier Owner



Look Who's Home! Heart-Melting Moment Daisy The Beagle Welcomed Back Her Soldier Owner After She Returned From Service Overseas -- Daily Mail

Daisy the beagle is fast becoming an internet star after video of her ecstatically greeting her soldier owner on her return home to the U.S. was uploaded to YouTube.

The beagle and her master, Amanda, had been apart for six months as Amanda served in the military.

The video begins with Amanda outside her home as she prepares to open the front door to be reunited with Daisy.

Read more
....

My Comment:
I am a sucker for these type of videos. I had a Bordie-collie for 14 years, and there was a time when I had to go and stay in China for 6 months (1988). When I came back .... I was told that one to two minutes before I got home my dog was going nuts .... and when I was at the door he had completely lost it. Yup .... dogs are funny .... I guess it's all that unconditional love that they always give to us if we treat them right.

No comments: