Sunday, January 20, 2013

The World According To Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney at the Alan K. Compson- Norman Y. Minetta Series for The Washington Center. This was his second appearance in public since his heart surgery a month and a day before. Wikipedia

Dick Cheney Sounds Off on CIA Torture, Iraq, and More in New Sundance Documentary -- Marlow Stern, Daily Beast

The World According to Dick Cheney, a new documentary by R.J. Cutler and Greg Finton, will make its premiere at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. The film boasts hours of exclusive interviews with the ex–vice president, who remains unapologetic about his legacy—including CIA torture and the Iraq War.

He’s been called everything from Darth Vader to Dr. Evil.

And now, Dick Cheney, the 46th vice president of the United States under George W. Bush and one of the most controversial and reviled figures in American politics, has been given the royal documentary treatment in The World According to Dick Cheney.

Read more ....

My Comment:
I suspect that those who despise Dick Cheney and those who respect him will find what they want to find in this documentary. As for myself .... I look forward to seeing the documentary if it comes my way .... but I am not going to go out of my way to see it.

No comments: