Sunday, March 9, 2014

Editor's Note

After spending the morning compiling 20 great news stories to post on .... terror theories behind Malaysian jet air crash/Syria/Ukraine/the man who is running Crimea/Russia re-arming/dissent rising in North Korea/more NSA scandals/defense budget battles/etc. .... I have just been told (i.e. commanded) that I must take the rest of the day off to be with family and friends. To enjoy some skiing, hot tea at the ski lodge, conversation around the fire place .... but no talk on politics/war/society/etc..

And .... most important of them all .... to prepare the feast tonight (I enjoy cooking). In short .... to have a good time.

Sighhh .... to all my dear readers .... you have no idea the sacrifices that I must make to please those around me.

Blogging will return late tonight.

6 comments:

poop said...

youre the man. keep your family and friends happy then comes your loyal reader base!

Don Bacon said...

Some people just don't understand what is important in life. :-)
--Enjoy.

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work, keep home happy first :)

James said...

With the patience of Job, I await.

Steve said...

Cheers! Enjoy your time with your family, I will continue to enjoy the information that you share with me daily.

Steve said...

Make the most of your family time and try to relax. Great job with your blog - I've been reading for two years now and this is one of my favorite daily reads. Keep up the great work!