Friday, June 24, 2016
Who Will Be Next To Leave The EU?
Daily Mail: Who will be NEXIT? The Swexits, Czexits and Frexits that could follow Britain out of the EU... and the aftershocks hitting continent
* Eurosceptic parties across continent will now demand their own OUT poll
* Voters in Sweden and Denmark are anti-EU and may demand referendum
* Czech prime minister has already warned Brexit could trigger a 'Czexit'
* Far Right in France will capitalise on Brexit to make gains in 2017 election
* Extremist politicians in Netherlands say Dutch should have their say
Eurosceptic parties across the continent are intensifying demands for their own referendums in the wake of the Brexit vote, as the repercussions of the political earthquake gradually become clear.
Shortly after the result was announced, Marine Le Pen, the leader of the Front National in France, called for a 'Frexit' vote on Twitter, while the far-Right Dutch firebrand Geert Wilders called for a 'Nexit'.
In Italy the leader of the Italian anti-immigrant Northern League, Matteo Salvini, called the European Union 'a cage of crazies' that is killing jobs and citizen dignity.
Read more ....
WNU Editor: If Greece was not dependent on the EU for financial debt assistance ... they would be the first to leave ASAP. Same for Spain .... but they are also dependent on the EU for financial assistance due to their huge debts. The French will probably be the next big domino to fall .... if Hollande calls a referendum .... which I doubt.