Daily Mail: Hillary launches astonishing conspiracy claim that Trump won the election because he 'colluded' with 1,000 Russian agents who filled Facebook with 'lies' and Twitter with 'bots'
* Defeated Democrat is back on the speaking circuit, telling a Silicon Valley get-together about her election loss
* Clinton says her defeat isn't her fault as she claims Russians and 'forces in this country' were out to defeat her
* She claims 1,000 Russian agents were filling Facebook with 'lies' and the 'majority' of news on it was 'fake'
* Clinton said she was certain someone had 'colluded' so the Russians knew what fake news worked and added: 'I'm leaning towards Trump.'
* Also blamed her own party for having poor-quality voter data, claimed she was the victim of misogyny, and that she was kept off the air by TV networks
Hillary Clinton launched an all-out assault on Donald Trump Wednesday, claiming he must have 'guided' Russian efforts to keep her out of the White House.
Openly saying that she believed he had 'colluded' with Russia, she made an astonishing series of claims about the presidential election, including claiming that the 'vast majority' of news about her on Facebook was 'fake'.
She even cited 'Pizzagate', claiming that claims she was involved in a child sex-trafficking network in a Washington D.C. restaurant had helped swing 'low information voters'.
Read more ....
WNU Editor: She has supporters on her claim that she lost the information war .... Hillary Clinton Was the First Casualty in the New Information Wars (Alexis C. Madrigal, The Atlantic). What's my take .... she rips into everyone in this one hour sit-down .... but while she does not name President Obama .... Clinton rips DNC: I inherited nothing (The Hill) you can tell that she is not happy with him either. As to her claim taht 1,000 Russian agents colluded with the Trump team .... sighhh .... and they say President Trump is into hyperbole sometimes.
More News On Hillary Clinton's Interview At Recode
Clinton slams New York Times, DNC, Comey for her loss -- CNN
Hillary Clinton: 'I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost' -- CNBC
Hillary Clinton Calls Email Scandal Fake News and 'Biggest Nothing Burger Ever' -- Newsweek
Hillary Clinton: Russians 'guided by Americans' in election interference -- ABC News
Hillary Clinton Unloads on What Led to Her Election Defeat -- Fortune
Hillary Clinton Blames the Russians, Facebook, and Fake News for Her Loss -- Fortune
Clinton: ‘I Take Responsibility for Every Decision I Made, but That’s Not Why I Lost’ -- Washington Free Beacon
Hillary Clinton blames everyone but herself for her 2016 loss -- VOX
Clinton: I was the ‘victim’ of an assumption that I would win -- Politico
Hillary Clinton Heaps Blame on the DNC -- Newser