Thursday, June 8, 2017

Full Text Of James Comey's Statement To Senate



USA Today: Full text of James Comey's statement to Senate

Statement for the Record Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

James B. Comey
June 8, 2017

Chairman Burr, Ranking Member Warner, Members of the Committee. Thank you for inviting me to appear before you today. I was asked to testify today to describe for you my interactions with President-Elect and President Trump on subjects that I understand are of interest to you. I have not included every detail from my conversations with the President, but, to the best of my recollection, I have tried to include information that may be relevant to the Committee.

Read more ....

WNU Editor: What he says in his statement is a repeat of what has been in the news in the past month. My guess is that it is going to be in the Q&A where (maybe) some news worthy information will come out .... or can be spin as breaking news. Otherwise .... it will just be a repeat of what we have been hearing from from the former FBI Director since his firing.

No comments: