Daily Mail: 'There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me!' Kathy Griffin breaks down in tears claiming Trump family ruined her life - as her lawyer scoffs at report Barron was upset over severed head video
* Kathy Griffin broke down in tears speaking about the constant attacks from the public and members of the Trump family over the past few days
* She said that she has been receiving constant death threats, which she described as detailed and specific
* Griffin also said that President Trump 'broke' her and that she does not expect her career to recover from his family's attacks
* She added that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully'
* Griffin said that the photo shoot was inspired by Megyn Kelly, and the comment Trump made to the then-Fox News host about 'blood coming out of everywhere'
* It was also confirmed at the press conference that the Secret Service is investigating Griffin over the image
Kathy Griffin accused President Donald Trump and his family of launching a campaign to destroy her life in response to the image she posted earlier this week in which she appeared to be holding the commander-in-chief's severed head.
The comedian broke down in tears as she detailed the torrent of abuse she has been receiving online, and the constant death threats which she described as detailed and specific.
She stated however that she will not back down from this fight, saying: 'I am not afraid of Donald Trump. He is a bully.'
Read more ....
Update #1: Griffin not ‘laying down’ for Trump, fears career is over (AP)
Update #2: Kathy Griffin breaks down: 'I made a horrible, horrible call … he broke me' (FOX news)
WNU Editor: I give her credit for one thing .... she wanted to be provocative .... and she certainly was. But it is obvious that she had not calculated what the backlash would be .... nor even considered the opinions and feelings of other who have suffered from such atrocities .... i.e. Daniel Pearl. The world has changed in the past few years .... we are becoming more of a global village .... and the internet is our medium. Post something on one side of the world .... it is on the other-side within hours (or sooner). What may be funny to you .... can send a completely different message somewhere else .... which is why I decided to post this story. I come from a time when political correctness was not as important as it is today .... and I will admit that I am enjoyed living in that time. But the times have changed .... and because of that .... I know only too well that we have to be thoughtful on what we say and do on the worldwide web .... this includes bloggers and comics .... especially bad comics. But blaming President Trump for her misfortune .... oh please.