Monday, January 3, 2022

Poll Show US Media Trust Took A Serious Beating In 2021

Issues and Insights: I&I/TIPP Poll: Media Trust Took A Serious Beating In 2021 

For the big media that dominate America’s cultural and political life, 2021 was a dismal year when it comes to public trust. The prospects for 2022 are little better, as both the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, midterm elections and a growing problem with inflation loom. Year-end data from the I&I/TIPP Poll show little public optimism that the media will do a better job this year. 

The data for the I&I/TIPP Poll Media Indexes stem from a survey of 1,301 adults, conducted online from Dec. 1-4 by TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence, I&I’s polling partner. The poll’s margin of error is +/-2.8 percentage points.  

Read more ....  

WNU Editor: Trust in the media may be taking a beating. But tens of millions of Americans are still getting their news from the main stream media.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corporate media don't care anymore. They'll continue pumping out the same crap and ignoring any media outlets that don't go along with the program. You have to work at finding trustworthy news sites, but simply turn on the TV to hear fake news. Most people will opt for being told what to think and so nothing will really change over the long term.