Monday, March 21, 2022

Today Is The Last Day You Can Send Money To Russia By Western Union

WNU Editor: There are two friends of my mother who live outside of Moscow that I always help. Just sent them some Euro funds to tie them over for the next 6 months. 

Akso sest sent some Euros to one of my cousins who is in stuck in Lviv. Western union is still operating there. Was not able to send any funds to a cousin in Kharkiv.

Below are two videos (one from PBS and another from a Russian Youtuber) on the impact of sanctions on the average Russian). 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There are two friends of my mother who live outside of Moscow that I always help. Just sent them some Euro funds to tie them over for the next 6 months. "

Do they write or call your mother quarterly or yearly?

Anonymous said...

"Also sent sent some Euros to one of my cousins, who is in stuck in Lviv. Western union is still operating there. Was not able to send any funds to a cousin in Kharkiv."

Now that is a shocker! Perhaps it was, because the Russians shelled the Western Union office?

Anonymous said...

"Ooooooo, look at me, I'm sending my mooonee to to UKr/Rooskies". "I'm so special and you;re not". "Oooooh,I'm soooooo wealthy and you aren't". You are a narcisist WNE. Send your rooskie rellies your silver bullion bars...in the post/by courier. You won't miss them.

Anonymous said...

My spouse is old world and they are the same way. What WNU is doing is several hundreds year sold. Anthropologists have a phrase for it. You should look it up.