Monday, May 9, 2022

Military Flights Over Montreal All Day Today

WNU Editor: A friend called me this afternoon asking me if I knew why were there continuous military flights over Montreal today. I went outside and saw four contrails going east. My friend said this was the third time that he saw such flights. All of them were at high altitudes, and all of them were going in the same direction. 

Later in the day I spotted three more contrails, all going in the same direction (see picture above). I have never seen anything like this in all of my years of living in Montreal. There is clearly a lot of military activity in Canada's air space today, and if I was to hazard a guess, all of these flights are going to Europe. 

Update: That is my neighbor's cherry blossom tree blooming in the second photo. It only lasts 3 - 4 days, but it is always a sight to see.

No comments: