Sunday, November 6, 2022

Editor's Note

Have a number of chores to do today. Blogging will return this evening. 

Here is a shout-out to the community. What news stories do you want me to post/comment on in the next few days?  

Update: Super thanks for all the feedback. Here is my response.

I will be writing a post on the presentation that I gave in October to a few groups. It will be posted this Saturday. It must have had an impact. They all want me back before Christmas for an update. 

I will be doing a post on US mission creep in Ukraine this week. I know many in Russia want the US to fully insert themselves in Ukraine. I personally do not because I know the body count will be at levels that the US has not seen since the Civil War and the Second World War. More if nuclear weapons are used. I also see shades of Vietnam in Biden's Ukraine policy. A pundit that I enjoy watching commented a few days ago on the similarities of America's involvement in the Vietnam war to today's American involvement in the war in Ukraine. The similarities are striking. I will provide more information, analysis, and commentary later. 

The transponder story was hard to follow-up on. No one in the media wanted to touch it, and the milblogs that I enjoy following had no additional information to give. All that we know is that a lot of transponders were turned off. No one is saying why. My guess is that it was a test. But you made a good point. And I will be more diligent in doing follow-ups, even if there is little if any new information. 

My sources. I have been so blessed in getting to know people over the years in my professional life, but it pales in comparison to what WNU has given. Everyone is helpful and supportive. As I said. I have been blessed and I am deeply grateful. 

Insights from the motherland. Yeah .... I should do more of this.  I watch the Western press, and I follow the Russian media. And then I call home and end up talking to everyone .... in both Russia and Ukraine. Needless to say the Western press and its coverage is distorted, if not wrong. This inaccurate reporting is also, IMHO, actually harming Ukraine's war effort. I have been thinking of doing a summary at the end of the day on what I am hearing from my sources on this war. You guys have convinced me. Expect my first post tomorrow evening. 

I will cut back on the tweets. I agree. They do take too long to load. 

 Cowbell. I agree. More cowbell. You can never have enough cowbell. Damn ... Christopher Walken is a one of a kind.

 

19 comments:

Gadfly Speck said...

Russia/Ukraine, China/Taiwan, and even the two Koreas get a lot of play, but what flashpoint of global tension is not getting much press? Where else should we be looking?

Anonymous said...

American involvement/ mission creep in the Ukraine

Anonymous said...

I want to hear your analysis of this presentation you have been giving, and teasing to us, about the current state of affairs and what you see in 2023/24

Mr. Nobody said...

Follow up stories that answer/ "tie up loose ends" if you find them. Example: All US Military aircraft turning off thier transponders and assets being moved to auxeriary air Fields. Did that actually happen or no?
Reports from your Associates and friends overseas. First hand reports from trusted sources on the ground are of great value.

Anonymous said...

11:45 I second that

Anonymous said...

November 6, 2022 at 11:45 AM "I want to hear your analysis of this presentation you have been giving, and teasing to us, about the current state of affairs and what you see in 2023/24"

^^This!

Anonymous said...

The demonstrations taking place all over Europe almost daily against the skyrocketing cost of living have been totally ignored by the mass media.

Anonymous said...

Twitter...the backlash from the media and elite is almost painful to witness why so much hate?Soon #metoo I hateElon t-shirts

James said...

All of the above are great points!

The potential of a global war seems to be increasing every week going off what you post.
Is this a very real possibility now in your opinion?

Love learning about your insights on what Russians are thinking in the motherland, you don’t get this anywhere else.
More of this please 🙏

Anonymous said...

You are still my first news read of the day. Would love to hear your take on the Mid Term US Election.

RussInSoCal said...

Less twitter Ukraine maps. They take forever to scroll over and are just not very informative. Otherwise the stories, and comments especially, are excellent info and analysis.

//and try to throw in a little more cowbell.

Anonymous said...

Yes, all of that.

Anonymous said...

We’ll said. Please keep us informed of what the Russians are really thinking/feeling.

Anonymous said...

SOROS, BIDEN ADMIN FUND ‘OPPOSITION MEDIA’ IN HUNGARY

Many protests in the West have been funded by its enemies.


Some of the Green movement is funded by the Russians.

Anonymous said...

The Saudis fund and plan plenty more than the Russians. Just wait to see how fast Saudi Arabia becomes state enemy #1 when they join BRICS and stop selling oil in USD. Technically speaking as well, some factions of the democrat party are domestic enemies of the United States

Anonymous said...

Saudi Arabia is joining BRICS, because Democrat administrations have been fucking them over.

Democrat administrations are fucking the Saudis over not due to immigration jihad or some of them funding terrorism, but for whatever ribbon those that care in the US wear.

Brasil and Indonesia are part of BRICs and we still do business with them. Obama never had a problem with Indonesia being a member of BRICS. If he did, he did not make a lot of waves about it.

Saudi Arabia does not have an oil embargo against the US. They are merely trying to get the highest price for their finite resource.

Joe Biden and the other assholes want high gas prices. They just do not want them before an election.

Anonymous said...

Effect on Indian USA foreign relations given Indian conduct with Russia since February 2022.

Anonymous said...

I do not need so many maps or maps at all now. I go to the source.

James said...

I think we can all agree on one thing here - this blog is bloody fantastic! You don’t get a community like this on the internet anymore.
I genuinely look forward to reading through here every morning and night, and there is never a day I don’t learn something new about the world and its citizens. Maybe I’ve been to stuck in my western bubble 🤔

Thank you Mr.Editor and all fellow commenters/readers, you are all legends!!