Thursday, July 21, 2016

French Prosecutors: Nice Truck Attacker Had Accomplices

BBC: Nice attack: Prosecutor says suspect had accomplices

Nice truck attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel received logistical support for his Bastille Day attack from five suspects who are now in custody, French prosecutor Francois Molins has said.
Mr Molins told a news conference the crime had been planned for months.

He said one of the suspects had filmed the scene of the attack the day after.

All five are facing preliminary terrorism charges for their alleged roles in helping Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian living in Nice.

Read more ....

More News On French Prosecutor Claims That The Nice Truck Attacker Had Accomplices

The Latest: French prosecutor: Nice attacker had accomplices -- AP
Attacker in Nice Plotted for Months and Had Accomplices, French Prosecutor Says -- NYT
France: Truck attacker had accomplices, planned for months -- AP
French prosecutor: Nice attacker had accomplices -- USA Today
Nice Attacker Plotted for Months, Had Accomplices, Official Says -- ABC News
Nice attacker 'had planned truck rampage for nearly a year' -- Telegraph
France Launches Probe Into Security Measures in Nice -- VOA
France orders inquiry into policing on night of Nice attack -- Reuters
France orders Nice policing inquiry after Bastille Day attack -- France 24

No comments: