UK national Jamal Udeen al-Harith was photographed moments before blowing himself up in an attack on a military facility near Mosul in Iraq (pictured)
Daily Mail: The ISIS suicide bomber YOU paid £1million! British fighter who blew himself up in Mosul was compensated for serving time in Gitmo - after Tony Blair got him freed - then fled to join ISIS
* The suicide car bomber was named as British fanatic Jamal Udeen al-Harith, 50
* Born Ronald Fiddler, the Muslim convert was detained at Guantanamo in 2002
* He was freed after two years following lobbying from Tony Blair's Government
* Al-Harith was later handed £1million out of taxpayers' pocket in compensation
* But within a decade of leaving jail he would flee to Syria to fight alongside ISIS
A British ISIS suicide bomber has been revealed as a former Guantanamo prisoner who was handed £1million in taxpayers' money as compensation before fleeing to Syria.
UK national Jamal Udeen al-Harith was photographed moments before blowing himself up in an attack on a military facility near Mosul in Iraq.
Shortly after detonating the explosive-laden car near an army base, ISIS released a statement revealing al-Harith had been fighting for them under the name Abu Zakariya al-Britani.
Read more ....
More News On Islamic State Suicide Bomber Jamal Udeen al-Harith
Isis suicide bomber ‘was Briton freed from Guantánamo’ -- The Guardian
'British IS bomber' Ronald Fiddler was former Guantanamo detainee -- SKY News
British Isis suicide bomber 'was former Guantanamo Bay detainee handed compensation' -- International Business Times
ISIS Suicide Bomber in Iraq was Reportedly Former Gitmo Prisoner -- Fox News
Ronald Fiddler aka Jamal al-Harith: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know -- Heavy.com