Daily Mail: 'Radicalised Muslim' is shot dead at Paris Orly airport after snatching a soldier's gun and shooting at three police officers from a car as Kate and William meet Bataclan and Nice terror victims
* Convicted criminal, 39, was shot dead at the airport's south terminal
* Less than two hours earlier he had shot at three police officers during a routine stop-and-search
* Authorities believe he had been radicalised in prison, and his father and brother had been arrested
* Witnesses recounted hearing 'four or five' shots, and the airport was evacuated
* It comes at the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit the French capital
A convicted criminal with links to radical Islam has been shot dead at Paris Orly airport after trying to wrestle a soldier's gun from her and fleeing into a McDonald's.
Less than two hours earlier the man, identified by police sources as Zied B., had shot a female police officer in the head in a northern Paris suburb during a routine stop-and-search.
The man's father and brother have been taken into custody, judicial sources have confirmed, and the attacks are being investigated by France's anti-terrorism prosecutor.
Read more ....
More News On Today's Terror Attack At France's Orly Airport
Man killed after trying to grab Paris airport soldier's gun -- AP
Man shot dead after seizing soldier's gun at Paris Orly airport -- Reuters
Paris Orly Airport: Man killed was involved in another shooting -- CNN
Official: Man killed by security at Paris airport had wounded an officer earlier in traffic stop -- Washington Post
Investigation underway after man is killed at Paris airport when he tried to grab soldier's rifle -- ABC News
Paris Orly airport shooting: Attacker was 'radicalised Muslim' man known to French intelligence services -- The Independent
Paris Orly Airport Shut After Police Kill Man Who Grabbed Gun -- Bloomberg