Sunday, June 4, 2017

Who Were The London Attackers? British Police Are Not Disclosing Their Identities

Police forensic investigators work outside Borough Market after an attack left 7 people dead and dozens injured in London, Britain, June 4, 2017. REUTERS/Peter Nicholls

Reuters: British police will name London Bridge attackers when "operationally possible"

British police said on Sunday they would release the names of the three men who killed seven people in London "as soon as operationally possible", adding that searches were continuing in four properties.

The men rammed a van into pedestrians and stabbed revelers on Saturday night before being shot by police. Twelve people were arrested in east London on Sunday in connection with the attack.

Police said that one man had been released without charge, but four men and seven women were still being detained under terrorism legislation.

Read more ....

WNU Editor: The British press are very good at getting this information. My guess is that they know who the attackers are, but they have been told by British authorities to keep this information to themselves for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

migrants

Jay Farquharson said...

Past attacks have been by 2nd Generation Brit's who were recruited by the British Government to travel to Lybia to topple Gafaddi.

The Brit's are keeping the names and identities quiet, because more raids on suspects are coming,

And they don't want Hair Furour warning the suspects or the CIA blabbing to the NYT.

Andrew Jackson said...

The young men of the U.K. and the U.S. must rise up and "Kill" their "rulers"!!! They are"Traitors"And deserve the same fate as Mussolini,hung by their heels in the town square! The Canucks should hang Trudeau,also another dirty "Traitor"!!!!