Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back For A New Year


It has been a very good few months doing other things besides this blog. I am very busy with my online library project at Bookyards, as well as being busy reading a lot.....in particular on history and on todays political events.

I have also been following very closely all news that pertains to wars and conflicts ..... sometimes hitting levels of overflow ...... and I can now say with confidence that while the big war in Iraq is closing down to a regional police/anti-terrorism action, many smaller wars and conflicts will be rising.

Therefore .... I have promised myself that for the next year I will maintain this blog as my own personal diary and commentary on the world"s wars and conflicts, and I hope that you the reader will be able to gleam some wisdom from my comments. Comments from you, the reader, is the payment that I expect to receive from this work.

The picture above is a sunrise .... not a sunset. It is now early morning ...... and what the next few days, months, and years will be .... and I can only guess.

1 comment:

jhon carry said...


Thank you for sharing this informative blog with us. Your blog is very useful for us. Are you an aspiring engineer seeking recognition and validation in the competitive Australian job market? Look no further than our comprehensive cdr writing services tailored specifically for engineers like you. we understand the pivotal role that a well-crafted CDR plays in your journey towards achieving recognition by Engineers Australia (EA). Our team of seasoned professionals comprises experienced engineers and skilled technical writers adept at creating compelling CDRs that adhere to EA guidelines and standards.