Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who Is Buying Fertilizer?

Homeland Security Will Track Fertilizer Buyers -- The Danger Room

The Department of Homeland Security has proposed new regulations that would make it harder to buy ammonium nitrate -- an agricultural fertilizer that can be used as a bomb-making ingredient.

In a notice issued late last month, the department proposed new rules that would tighten restrictions on the sale of ammonium nitrate. Among other things, the regulations would require prospective buyers to apply for registration numbers from Homeland Security; the department will also run terrorist screening database checks on all prospective registrants.

Read more ....

My Comment: This is long overdue.

2 comments:

Ritu somani said...

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.
Packers And Movers Hyderabad
Packers Movers Hyderabad

packers and movers bangalore said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content.Please visit here:

Packers And Movers Kannur Bangalore

Packers And Movers Jayanagar Bangalore