Monday, September 14, 2009

Secret Iranian Missile Memos

The Mullahs' Missile: Iranian clerics watch a test of a Shahab-3 ballistic missile, with a 2,000 km range, in the desert outside Qom, Iran. AFP-Getty Images

From Arms Control Wonk:

I have been given access to a series of what appeared to be internal secret Iranian documents by sources I trust. If authentic, and I believe they are, they provide important insights into Iran’s missile development program and have important implications for North Korea’s as well. Unfortunately, to protect my sources and the Iranians who spirited these documents out to the West, I cannot be too explicit about their contents. The following examination of these memos contains both information from and my analysis of them. I have tried to explicitly point out what is my speculation.

Read more ....

My Comment: A fascinating read on Iran's missile program. I do not know if the information is accurate or not .... but if true, the implications would/are troubling for all.

It is a long post, but I found it easy to read and even easier to understand. If this is a topic that interests you .... read it all and comment at Arms Control Wonk.

No comments: