Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eyewitness Account Of Fort Hood Shooting (unconfirmed)

From Doug Ross & Journal:

Since I don't know when I'll sleep (it's 4 am now) I'll write what happened (the abbreviated version.....the long one is already part of the investigation with more to come). I'll not write about any part of the investigation that I've learned about since (as a witness I know more than I should since inevitably my JAG brothers and sisters are deeply involved in the investigation). Don't assume that most of the current media accounts are very accurate. They're not. They'll improve with time. Only those of us who were there really know what went down. But as they collate our statements they'll get it right.

Read more ....

My Comment: This is a riveting account. (Hat tip to Prairie Pundit)

No comments: