Wednesday, June 2, 2010

James Bond's Aston Martin Is Up For Sale

007's iconic Aston Martin DB5 featured in two James Bond films Photo: BNPS

James Bond's Aston Martin Featured In Goldfinger To Sell For £4m -- The Telegraph

The Aston Martin car that featured in the James Bond film Goldfinger is expected to sell for £4million at auction.

It is the first time that the DB5 sports car Sean Connery drove in the hit movie has ever come on the open market.

The silver motor comes complete with the full complement of 'Q Branch' gadgets including machine guns, bullet-proof shield, revolving number plates, smoke screen and oil slick.

Read more ....

My Comment:
Sighhhh ..... on days like this I wish I was a rich man. Hmmmm .... maybe a few million of my readers will click on my sponsors for this blog today?

No comments: