Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Will Mexico's Drug Cartel Wars Impact Mexico's Tourism Trade



Deadly Cancun Bombing: Will Drug Cartel Squeeze Life Out of Tourist Destination? -- ABC News

Expert Says Increased Drug Violence in Cancun Could Decimate the Region Popular With Tourists

The sun-drenched resorts and crystal waters that have long lured foreigners to Cancun, Mexico, may no longer be enough of a draw if tourists have to worry increasingly about bring caught in the crossfire of the country's dangerous drug war.

Read more ....

My Comment: I visited Mexico every year in the 1980s and early 1990s .... no more now. I saw everything falling apart in the mid-1990s .... and now I am being told that it is worse. Good luck to those who go to Mexico .... my choice for a vacation is now Bermuda or the Big Island in Hawaii.

No comments: