Monday, May 23, 2011

The Father Of American Taliban John Walker Lindh Wants His Son Freed

Bin Laden’s Gone. Can My Son Come Home? -- Frank R. Lindh, New York Times

ON the evening of May 1, we learned that Osama bin Laden had been killed. The following dawn, I left my house in the Bay Area to catch a bus to Oakland International Airport. I flew to Indianapolis for a scheduled visit with my son, John Walker Lindh, at the federal prison in Terre Haute, Ind.

I love my son. I enjoy our periodic visits and our weekly telephone calls, but this visit felt different. “If Bin Laden is dead,” I kept thinking, “why can’t John come home?”

Read more ....

My Comment: After reading the above post from John Lindh's father who now wants his son released .... I felt like throwing up. But what I can say .... he is in total denial on who and what his son is.

No comments: