Saturday, May 7, 2011

U.S. Senator Calls For A Review On CIA Interrogation Techniques, And Did It Help In Finding Bin Laden

Photo: Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

Freshman Senator Wants To Know If Waterboarding Helped Nab Bin Laden -- The Hill

Freshman Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) on Thursday advocated for a review to determine whether or not advanced interrogation techniques, including waterboarding, assisted the CIA in finding Osama bin Laden.

"We need to find out how this information was gathered," Rubio said in an interview with the news website Tampa Bay Online.

Read more ....

My Comment: I completely agree with Sen. Marco Rubio. In fact .... this is exactly what I said was needed just a few days ago.But will the Democratic controlled Senate and the White House conduct such an investigation and analysis .... as I had said a few days ago .... I doubt it.

No comments: