Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where Is The Bin Laden Death Photo?



Even More Details On The OBL Photos -- CNN

A Senior US Official tells CNN 10 hard drives, 5 computers and more than 100 storage devices which includes discs, DVDs and thumb drives were taken from the compound.

The senior us official also says the White House received 3 sets of photos yesterday. The photos included:

Read more ....

More News On The Debate To Release The Osama Bin Laden Death Photos

To release or not: Bin Laden death photos spark debate -- USA Today
9/11 Families Calling for Osama Bin Laden Death Photo -- ABC News
White House: bin Laden photo 'gruesome' -- Houston Chronicle/AP
White House holds off on releasing Osama bin Laden death photos -- L.A. Times
Will bin Laden death image silence doubters or fan flames? -- CNN

My Comment: I say .... release the Bin Laden death photos. Also .... release the videos of the attack. In the event that this actually does happen in the next few hours, I will not be able to post the pictures since I have to go out tonight with some friends. But once I get back .... yes .... if the pictures are there .... I will post them up ASAP.

No comments: